2) She left her sunglasses in my room. She needs to come pick those up.
3) SF’s foggy now. It was sunny when she was here. You do the math. Or the weather. Whatever.
4) She still has to sign my high school senior yearbook. (She was apparently too popular to sign it 12 years ago.)
5) I took her to Fisherman’s Wharf, despite the fact that she asked to be taken to see Fisherman’s Dwarf. We still have to find that dwarf.
6) There’s a straight, single man, somewhere in SF, with her name all over him. We just need to find him. And that might take a while.
7) Anyone who can help me find a bra that makes my A cups look like C cups should DEFINITELY live in the same city as me. Tulip, you need to move here and we need to get to work on finding pants that make my Size 8 ass look like a Size 4. Apurate, coño!
8) Tulip took to Afrobrasilian Dance like she’d been doing it for two weeks straight. There are no Afrobrasilian dance classes in Orlando. Only in SF. Well, and Brasil, but they have a way higher crime rate than we do.
9) It just doesn’t seem fitting that such a great trip had a grand finale involving a cramped airplane seat in which space was diminished even further by a gargantuan woman who snored and drooled the entire flight back to Orlando.
10) I miss her already. :(
Oh...and 11) There are waaaaaay more tulips in SF than in Orlando.