Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Because shared misery is THAT much funnier

In the spirit of the one day of the year in which we regard it perfectly acceptable for a pudgy little pervert with wings to flitter about and shoot an arrow into our pocketbooks (uhh, I mean hearts), may I direct your attention to this new blog: It's not me, it's you!

Permit me this one shameless plug as this is, in fact, a blog that my dear Dochechka (who chooses to remain an enigma to me in her selection of Innigma as her pen name) and I have started. We do so in the hopes of creating a safe environment in which to poke fun of ourselves and at The Perpetual and Unavoidable Act of Awkward Social Flailing and Blundering (known to most people as the act of Dating).

We've cast out our first tales of failure on the Battlefield of Love (Dochechka's with Mr. Sexessity and mine with Dr. Ferrari) and we do hope you enjoy them. Then, we hope you dig deep into your experiences, go on...dig, and share with us the most atrocious dating story in your personal arsenal. I'd like to start the tagging with declaring here and now that I expect great things from my dearest
Waspgoddess and Mr. Poopie. Then, I leave it in your capable hands to tag the next authors. (Note: Tagging is not required for authorship...if you've got a story, we want to hear it! Send it in!)

Happy Feb 14th.

*The above pic of cupid was borrowed from
this funny valentine's day card site. Check it out.

2 comments:

Waspgoddess said...

Fantastic idea... I love to hear people's dating (horror) stories. I'll dig deep into and under the scar tissue that is left from my various trauma, and see what I can come up with...

Brown said...

How the hell are you gonna just call people out like that? And what makes you think that this debonair and suave hispanic with all his charisma and dating prowess even has any stories that would apply? Dammit. Okay fine. I'll see what I can dig up, but don't let this shameless "tagging" become a habit. What goes around . . . .