Monday, January 22, 2007

Step ASIDE Cindy Crawford!!!

Alright. So let’s just forget for a moment that I’m like four feet shorter than her and have a thigh circumference that is conceivably equivalent to that of her waist. Oh, and the fact that I haven’t made millions in a career based entirely on my stunning good looks. Oh, and also the fact that I don’t have an ex-husband whose been shamed publicly for having been allegedly caught with a gerbil in his rectum. Forget all that. There is one thing Cindy and I now share in common: A curiously sultry mole that hovers closely over the left vermillion border of our lips. Yessssss. You didn’t know I had one? Well, yes. Yes I do. And though I could still stand to lose a little holiday weight, I think I’m going to go ahead and have some head shots taken of me and then send them out to a few agencies. You know, just in case there’s a demand for a short, pear-shaped Cuban-American model with a zit near her left upper lip that, when topped off with a little dark brown eyeliner, passes for a pretty decent mole. I’m feelin’ lucky.

1 comment:

Waspgoddess said...

Thanks for that very helpful link, now I happily know everything there is to know about "gerbilling".

Did you hear the one about Gere's visit to London's posh department store Harrods, when the owner asked if he was interested in having a look at their very impressive selection of gerbils?