Thursday, May 3, 2007

Pssssssssssssst!!!!

[Whispered:] Hey guys. Over here. Shhhh. I don't want Blogger to hear. He's kind of sensitive these days, what with all the exporting and stuff he's been forced to do. I don't want to aggrivate him any further. But, that being said...

I’m happy to announce that nearly all the bruising and edema, caused by the recent html-based operations going on back here, has finally resolved. (Unfortunately, there’s still some chafing.) To celebrate, I’ve baked you all a triple crème brie with some brown sugar and pinenuts on top and set it out with some nice crackers. And there’s champagne! So, without further adieu, come on over to check out my new do and my new digs!

Please adjust your links to the new location: lacubanagringa.com

2 comments:

Waspgoddess said...

love the new look but the commenting doesn't seem to work, unless you've got moderation switched on.

looking good though, girl.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for every other informative site. Where else may
just I get that type of information written in such an ideal manner?

I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I've been on the look out for such information.

Take a look at my web page: vakantiehuisjes frankrijk huren